Software Dev Engineer in Test (SDET)
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description / Requirements
We are on a mission to transform the way people manages their personal health. Software quality team is a gate keepers before our applications and services gets deployed in the field. Quality team works closely with Development and the Product teams and will be touching every aspect of the software life cycle. QA team will be responsible for making sure our applications and services performs and behaves as per design and our customers data is safe and secured.
- Design, Develop, Execute and Maintain software to test Web, Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Must be proficient in testing RESTFUL APIs, using both automated and manual approach.
- Collaborate with the development team and help debug and route cause code level issues.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Ability to define test plans, test cases as well as design and develop tools for unit, functional, performance and load testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field is highly preferred but not mandatory along with 1+ year of IT industry experience.
- Must be hands-on with coding/testing C#/Java/C++ programming languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Software Quality Engineering fundamentals as well as knowledge on Object Oriented design principles.
- Must be passionate in cracking the software and finding defects.
- Experience in designing and developing test frameworks is a huge plus.
- Must be Hands-on writing one of the above mentioned programming languages.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.