- React is a Web 2.0 SPA (single-page app framework) open sourced by Facebook.
- React offers high performance, modularity, speed of development, code-reuse, cross-platform support, reduced complexity and a great ecosystem.
- Cazton teams help Fortune 500, large and mid-size companies with React development, consulting, recruiting services and hands-on training services.
Our team of React Consultants can help you develop, test and deploy React applications. In a team led by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals and Google Developer Experts, we provide excellent training programs on React, covering an extensive range of topics from beginner to advanced level including React, Redux and React Native. Taken by experts, we provide customised training as per needs of your organisation and team.
What is React?
React was developed by Facebook to manage Facebook Ads more efficiently and deal with a large number of updates. Despite the availability of technologies such as AngularJS, it became necessary to develop a new one as the developers at that time were already struggling with large volumes of code.
React is declarative, component-based and open-source. With minimal coding, developers can easily program more efficiently in React. In the Model-View-Controller model, React corresponds to the “View”, so it is primarily concerned with displaying the UI features instead of specifying the logic that runs behind it. Other than being developer friendly there are many other benefits of using React.
Advantages of using React
- Speed and Efficiency: React was built because it was becoming expensive to continually update pages. Naturally, speed and efficiency are its highlight features. For every new feature, only the relevant part gets loaded, unlike the earlier model of reloading the entire page. We can design a rich UI experience for the user, with greater ease.
- Component Based Design: One of the highlights of the development of React was that it was component based. Instead of working on an application or a project as a whole, one can work on individual components as functions and use them to build complex UI designs. This makes React code highly reusable, and definitely easier to work with. Any design problem can be broken down into components and users can work individually on them.
- Updates in React: Components in React are like functions – having “properties” and “state”. The state stores the changes made to the page in one place. With React you no longer face the problem of regenerating HTML views. React allows us to specify only the changes that need to take place on a particular page instead of having to go into the nitty-gritty of “how” it happens. React, as its name suggests, updates the DOM in reaction to any changes made.
- Virtual DOM: The motivation behind developing React were slow methods of updating already existent HTML. React creates a tree representation of the DOM in its memory and calls it the Virtual DOM. When state of any component changes, React evaluates the difference between both the trees, and instead of the whole page, only those parts are re-rendered and updated that actually got changed. Virtual DOM is a tree representation of the DOM. This enhances performance and makes for a prompt interaction with the user and rich, engaging application development, which is the ultimate aim of any UI/UX developer.
React V/S React Native
For the longest time Native App Development spelt low efficiency, slow loading , more deployment time and less productivity for developers. React-Native comes with a promise of high speed, responsiveness and greater efficiency, just like React.
- Use case and Setup: React is used to design web applications – creating a hierarchy if UI components, while React Native is used to make cross-origin mobile applications.
- Platform-Dependence: React may be used anywhere irrespective of the Technology stack. When working with React-Native we can have a universal logical design of the application that may be used in both iOS and Android. To create separate user experiences, the code for the UI/UX for both can be written separately. To run the code, we need XCode and Android Studio respectively.
- Handling Reloading: React uses the Virtual DOM concept to load only relevant parts of the page. On the other hand, to render the app components, React Native uses Native APIs. “Hot Reloading” in React-Native serves a purpose similar to Virtual DOM, wherein we can run latest code and at the same time retain current application state.
How can Cazton help you with React Consulting?
React has made it easy to build efficient and effective UI designs. By using React, we can enhance performance, improve click-rates, We can help you sail through the experience of learning and training in React with our enthusiastic team of experts. One of the principle ideas behind developing React was enabling developers to write good code. At Cazton, we never compromise on writing “good code”- making it minimal, readable, maintainable, scalable and efficient. We can help you create performance driven, superior-featured beautiful applications as customer satisfaction and effective user interaction and experience lie at the core of our values.
Cazton is composed of technical professionals with expertise gained all over the world and in all fields of the tech industry and we put this expertise to work for you. We serve all industries, including banking, finance, legal services, life sciences & healthcare, technology, media, and the public sector. Check out some of our services:
Cazton has expanded into a global company, servicing clients not only across the United States, but in Oslo, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden; London, England; Berlin, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Brussels, Belgium; Rome, Italy; Sydney, Melbourne, Australia; Quebec City, Toronto Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Winnipeg as well. In the United States, we provide our consulting and training services across various cities like Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York, New Jersey, Irvine, Los Angeles, Denver, Boulder, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Stamford and others. Contact us today to learn more about what our experts can do for you.