Software Product Manager
Palo Alto, California
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at email@example.com
Job Description / Requirements
You will engage with business and technical teams, define product requirements and designs, and manage end-to-end software delivery. We are looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge and have a drive to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic business.
- Working closely with company leadership to define product functionality.
- Creating software product specifications including: workflows, data dictionaries, requirement matrices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), use cases, user interface wireframes and mock-ups, and training documentation.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research on industry best practices, as needed, and user preferences to determine software product requirements.
- Demonstrating software products to clients.
- Training clients to use software products.
- Collaborating with software engineers, testers, and other product managers.
- Bachelor's degree required (information technology related degrees preferred).
- Track record in shipping successful products.
- 3-5 years or more of professional work experience in managing complex software design projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and object oriented programming terminology and concepts.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems and Health Information Exchange (HIE) systems is a plus.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Excel, Visio).
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and ability to function superbly in both individual and team environments.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.