New York City, New York
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description / Requirements
We are rolling up Salesforce for Investment bank and building up our own Salesforce team to meet the business demand. This is a global team with members in the US, UK, India, Singapore and Dublin.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly and confidently with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that meet end user requirements with a focus on optimizing the end user experience.
- Highly motivated with ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines and with demanding stakeholders.
- Keen eye for detail with ability to identify gaps, defects, risks and issues.
- Ability to challenge solutions and come up with recommendations to solve business issues and process flows.
- Professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, Triggers, VisualForce, Lightning Component.
- Thorough understanding of the advanced Salesforce tools like LWC, Aura and SOQL, Canvas, Web service and data migration.
- Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Architect or Technical Lead.
- Design workflow rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects and other Salesforce.com customizations.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of RESTful web services and Relational Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, etc).
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (SOAP, REST) and integration/middleware tools such as Informatica, MuleSoft, Kafka.
- Hands on expertise in designing application on the Force.com platform.
- Experience on integrating collaboration tools like Outlook, OpenCTI, Mobile and Email management systems into Salesforce.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with various technologies.
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications - App Builder, Platform Developer 1 and 2, Certified Salesforce Architect.
- More than 11 years of working experience in IT/Software Development, preferrably within the financial industry.
- More than 6 years of experience in the role of Solutions Architect/Lead Engineer with hands-on coding/design experience on Salesforce solutions.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Cloud technologies, micro service design pattern, Open source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions using Salesforce.
- Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the Team, with oversight of work, direction of technology, solution design and strategic direction of the product.
- Owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development).
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.