In this podcast, Isaac Sacolick and Chander Dhall have an amazing conversation on DevOps and Digital Transformation programs. They talk about some top priorities that CEOs and CIOs should focus on in terms of digital transformation, key practices that a CIO should develop to enable easier transformation, recommendations for developers doing DevOps and much more... In this podcast, the cover the following questions...
- Why is digital transformations at the top priorities for the CEOs and CIOs?
- What are some of the key practices CIOs need to develop in order to enable the transformation?
- What does DevOps really mean to you?
- When transformation is a priority, there's a lot of new responsibilities that one has to take as a team and most of the time, you're not going to have those skill sets inside that team. So how do you deal with that part?
- Developers love to have control and if all of DevOps now is more software driven and automated. Why don't you ship the entire responsibility to us? So what do are your thoughts about that?
- If developers would want to do DevOps, what are your recommendations for them?
- In terms of DevOps, what are the typical priorities for the organizations that are transforming according to you?
- What are some signs that you see when it starts working in the IT culture?
- What are you personally focused on this year?