Remote, US ONLY
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description / Requirements
The Senior consultant will work with sales team and guide them to deliver the best technology in a dynamic and competitive environment. He will partner with Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams to identify and understand prospects’ key business and technical requirements through a process of guided discovery. He will translate requirements into a solution that highlights the unique technical value proposition by designing, coordinating and delivering a tailored PoC to demonstrate key technical use cases.
- Understand, assess and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases.
- Mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful.
- Present and demonstrate in-memory platform technical features to executives and technical prospects.
- Provide all pre-sales technical support through the entire PoC development and delivery.
- Articulate value propositions and position.
- Maintain deep and up to date knowledge of competitive products and technologies.
- Own and manage the technical relationship with prospect.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of solution architecture and design experience with Java EE based systems.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience, 3+ Years Java or .Net development experience a plus.
- 5+ years experience in technical pre-sales and/or consulting.
- Must have a solid technical background related to or adjacent to in-memory computing (ex: HTAP, Analytics, IMC, and Platform based technologies that are infrastructure focused).
- Solid understanding of concurrency and multithreaded programming.
- Strong knowledge of network programming and understanding of networking protocols.
- Experience with distributed application development, and caching technologies.
- Thorough understanding of Hadoop as well as MapReduce design pattern.
- Superb verbal communication skills including a dynamic and engaging presentation style.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time-management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.