Specific tasks for this role include:
- Design and develop enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases and batch files that are being supported by the team.
- Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest calibre, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years in developing software solutions.
- Experience developing Cloud native applications using Azure PaaS services and is well versed with Cloud application development best practices.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core development environment.
- Strong hands-on experience with web development technologies such as React JS, HTML 5, etc. with responsive web design.
- Experience with Microservices design and development.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server / Azure SQL DB, MongoDB and Cosmos DB, etc.
- Good understanding on how to deliver applications on Kubernetes.
- Experience in delivering applications adhering to TDD and is proficient in creating unit test cases.
- Demonstrable experience creating reusable frameworks/libraries.
- An individual contributor who is collaborative and communicates effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations.