Specific tasks for this role include:
- Design and develop enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases and batch files that are being supported by the team.
- Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest calibre, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years in developing software solutions.
- Expert working knowledge in C# and .NET.
- Expert database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server).
- Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services, XML libraries).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations.