Technical Program Manager
Palo Alto, California
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description / Requirements
The Technical Program Manager will be key for managing our software product release process. You will coordinate design and implementation efforts between software engineering, QA, product management and senior management. You will identify key dependencies and bottlenecks and work with functional leaders to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize release of our company products. You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to multiple time-sensitive change management and procedural standardization that impact a broad spectrum of teams through the Company. We are looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge and have a drive to meet the needs of our patients and growing business.
- Manage high-level, time-sensitive, and fast-paced technical and engineering projects in a strategic and organized way.
- Create clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
- Manage project communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments and contribute to the development of innovative solutions that maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Execute on deliverables and directives in a high growth, scaling organization.
- Drive multiple high priority projects across various functions at the same time.
- Hold training sessions with various groups in need of learning specific techniques and processes.
- Maintain a high level of organization and planning while communicating with stakeholders to reach aggressive timelines and maintain excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree from a top-tier university with solid academic credentials.
- 5+ years of previous software development experience, especially in .Net development, highly desired.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in program/project/product management required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Strong presentation and communication skills combined with excellent technical acumen required.
- Awareness of common engineering pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function superbly in both individual and team environments.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Must be able to work in a complex and fast moving environment.