We are revolutionizing the way individuals access and interact with their personal health information and, ultimately, working to improve health care for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for best-in-class developers who want to make a fundamental difference in the world, and want to do the best work of their lives. Our development cycle is fast and agile, allowing our engineers to make an immediate and tangible impact on our products and services. We use Java, .NET/C#, iOS, Android, Linux, C/C++ and Python in our environment and build real-time embedded systems web apps, native iPhone and Android apps, and native Windows apps. We deal with large data sets and are building systems that have internet scale. Fault-tolerance, security, and product quality are paramount to us, so we like developers who bring seriousness, discipline, and rigor to their work.
- Provide leadership in iOS design and development
- Work on iOS apps that touch the lives of millions of people and make a positive, meaningful impact on the quality of users' lives.
- Integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Write clean, well-documented, maintainable code that is easy to read and modify while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Use Core Animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
- Lead by example and produce high quality code establishing code standards and best practices for the team
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5 year work experience building high performance products in a team environment.
- 3+ years as a team lead/manager programming in Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of data synchronization techniques between cloud and local persistent storages.
- Performance and memory tuning with Instruments and Shark.
- Multithreading, NSOperationQueue and Blocks/GCD to add high performance to the apps is a huge plus.