Senior Full Stack UI Developer
New York City, New York
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at email@example.com
Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a senior Java developer. The successful candidate will work with front office personnel to develop and maintain strategic platform to support the business.
- Hands-on software development.
- Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews.
- Involved in the entire life cycle of projects.
- Opportunity to work directly with business.
- Provide level three support coverage for the platform.
- Exposure to client lifecycle management area.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar (e.g. math or EE).
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Pro-active, self-starter, able to pick up an issue, and take ownership through to successful delivery.
- Efficient communications with global team members and other colleagues.
- Team player.
- Develop and write unit test code in a rapid moving and changing environment.
- Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Technical skills & experience:
- HTTP, REST.
- 3+ years of experience using React with TypeScript.
- 5+ years of experience using Java 8 or higher.
- Spring Core, MVC.
- SQL DB experience in creating queries, structure, manage tables.
- Demonstrable testing skills.
- Strong background in data analysis with complex software environments.
- Capable of describing practical day-to-day analysis techniques used in order to achieve goals.
- Plus: Understanding of Stored Procedure (SP) in Oracle and experience in creating SPs.
- Plus: Maven, Jenkins.
- Plus: Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security.
- Plus: Electron, Open Fin Framework.