Are you passionate about mobile application development and building cutting edge iOS apps? Already launched your own app? Do you love to code? If you do then read on because your next career move might be sooner than you think! We are looking for passionate, driven iOS developers to join our Company Mobile team. Your main responsibilities will include developing iOS applications, which includes defining, designing, and implementing on Apple’s iOS platform. A key part of your responsibilities will include communicating with engineers on the Company Mobile team, as well as other departments including product and marketing.
What you will bring:
- Have passion to design, build and polish great, simple, fun iOS applications
- Love for writing huge amounts of high quality code while shipping insanely great apps
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s iPhone SDK frameworkIntense knowledge of Objective-C, REST, XML, and JSON
- Experience with public and/or private APIs4+ years of object oriented programming based development2+ years of iOS programming experienceUnderstanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with consumer facing UI developmentUnit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Eagerly participate in mentoring and skills transfer to junior members of the teamMake disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systemsParticipate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Recent Experience building an iPhone app that is live in the App StoreExperience with Location-based Services(LBS), Experience with ASP.NET, Understanding of Design Patterns concepts, software architecture, SCRUM, Experience in the social networking, dating, or other subscription-based business.