Software Test Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at email@example.com
Job Description / Requirements
Client Confidential is searching for a well-rounded Software Test Engineer, able to automate testing for the re-architecture of a global customer facing Website to help verify that the business vision has been turned into physical reality by validating that the sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
The job requirements are:
- Strong experience with manual testing is required for effective investigation, debugging and reporting of defects.
- Experience with using web API testing tools and frameworks.
- Strong experience writing automation tests using selenium web driver - C# or F# (canopy) automation frameworks preferred.
- Strong experience in UI and API automation required.
- Knowledge or experience in testing web applications running on React.js and Node.js frameworks.
- Must have experience testing a customer facing, global, enterprise web site
- Comfortable with back end testing using SQL Server including creating T-SQL queries to verify or manipulate test data - able to write fairly complex queries.
- Strong experience with analyzing user stories or business requirements for potential gaps.
- Experience with Git/Github, Jenkins and Jira tools desired.