- Design and propose short-term and long-term solutions, and make recommendations to business and technology leadership.
- Have the capability to work independently, taking ownership of problems.
- Take responsibility to build and ship high quality software with assurance of scalability and security.
- Designing and implementing client facing features.
- Work as part of agile scrum team on multiple challenging development problems. As a member of scrum team, developer will be expected to participate in development planning, estimation, software design, coding, and manage their own work.
- Work on a tight deadline schedule.
This role may require reading complex tax technical documentation, and interpret in order to develop the appropriate solution.
In conjunction with team architects and business analysts, transform high level business requirements into technical specifications, designs and architectures.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting software in an enterprise or SaaS environment.
- Experience in building SAAS applications is highly desired.
- Strong in C#, .Net Web services, XML/XSL.
- Strong skills in database MS SQL Server.
- Candidate should be willing to learn and work on PHP.
- Passionate about Lean, Agile and Iterative development methodologies.
- Ability to understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs and architectures.
- Comfortable with complex data structures and algorithms, and absorbing new technologies quickly.