Non-personal services to acquire On-site IT services required to configure, administer, maintain, and sustain the Microsoft 365 Education Tenant, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online, and Microsoft 365 Teams in Microsoft 365 academic environment.
The Contractor shall provide at least one dedicated primary Microsoft 365 Exchange Online Administrator. The individual must have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Exchange Online Administrator roles, duties, and daily performance operations. The administrator will take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. He will perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies. He will also serve as a subject matter expert over the entire Microsoft 365 environment. He will provide effective and efficient Tier 1 and Tier 2-level service desk support of all user issues for both cloud-based and client application-based.
Eligibility: Must possess a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification and at least 3 years experience as a Microsoft Exchange Administrator.
- Must be able to provide complete administration of the Microsoft 365 environment and its capabilities.
- Testing, implementation, and deployment of Exchange Online.
- Query Exchange environment using the Office 365 Command online tool.
- Implement and support security policies, such as data retention.
- Support the messaging environment in the Cloud (Microsoft 365).
- Manage problem resolution to a satisfactory completion by keeping abreast of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation processes via ticketing system.
- Review, test, and make recommendations for standard email practices.
- Experience with supporting anti-spam filtering, logging and email tracking and transport rules.
- Primary On-site support for Microsoft 365 issues.
- Support Single Sign-On using Active Directory Federation Services with Multi Factor Authentication.
- Perform scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell.
- Develop scripts for automating processes within the environment.
- Help ensure team performance meets or exceeds defined Service Level Agreements.
- Perform migrations and deployments related to the building, upgrade and maintenance of MS Exchange.
- Monthly audits on the Active Directory environment to reconcile users.
- Consult with Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and product owners to establish better process flow to mitigate incidents/tasks.
- Manage user's mobile devices through our Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions (MS Intune).
- Troubleshoot active sync issues with mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft 365 Teams.
- Create security and distribution groups in Active Directory.
- Update, contribute, and maintain local SharePoint team sites as procedures/documentation change.
- Create user guides and instructional documents for end-users.
- In charge of onboarding/offboarding users.
- Assigned group, file level permissions in Active Directory.
- Train local support team members, Relationship Managers and Data Analysts on incident origination processes and modifications implemented within the ticketing system.