Sr. QA Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job, please email us your resume at email@example.com
Job Description / Requirements
We are on a mission to transform the way people manages their personal health. Software quality team is a gate keepers before our applications and services gets deployed in the field. Quality team works closely with Development and the Product teams and will be touching every aspect of the software life cycle. QA team will be responsible for making sure our applications and services performs and behaves as per design and our customers data is safe and secured.
- Must be well versed with Test plan preparation, Test case preparation, Test Execution and consolidating test results.
- Expert communicator and able to work closely with product team and the offshore team.
- Need to represent QA team in project scrum meetings and cross functional meetings.
- Must be proficient in testing RESTFUL API, using both automated and manual approach.
- Use QA tools to manage test cases, test results and defects.
- Participate in QA team initiatives to define and improve processes.
- Work with development team to fine grain requirements and create test plans and test cases.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 + years of Software industry experience.
- Must be passionate in cracking the software and finding defects.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Software Quality Engineering fundamentals.
- Experience Qualifying Web, Desktop and Mobile applications is required.
- Knowledge on at least one programming/scripting language is mandatory (Java, C#, C++, Python, Shell, Perl etc)
- Ability to multi-task and to work with tight deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong technical trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to communicate effectively is a must needed skill.
- Must be a strong team player with ability to juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- A Master's degree is a plus.